Re: [NTLK] Newtworks questions

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 04:17:14 PDT

On Tuesday 27 May 2003 18:55, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
> On 27/05/03 12:40, "Edward Humes" <ehumes_at_mac.com> wrote:
> > Do any newtworks users out there know a way to get a document in
> > newtworks to wrap to the window with the screen rotated vertically, so
> > you don't have to scroll right as you read? thanks!
> >
> > E Humes
>
> Did you try temporarily setting the margins for the width of the screen?

That has the disadvantage that it actually changes the margins of the
document. It kinda fscks up the layout of documents. A real zoom function
would be nice, because even in landscape mode, with the margins set to low
values, scrolling can happen.

--
Karel Jansens.
Don't send me HTML-based e-mails, my mail program is set up to ignore them.