Re: [NTLK] Dead 2100

From: Gilmoure (gilmoure_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 05:16:49 PDT

I've seen in iBooks (am Mac tech) where a bad battery can place so
much of a drain that it won't start up, even with the power plugged
in. There's also a German site that shows the disassembly and
reassembly of a Newton 2X00. As a last resort, you might find a loose
connection in there, or a dirty contact that can be cleaned.

http://www.pda-soft.de/body_hardware.html

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's