[NTLK] Want to copy a card

From: David B. Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 10:10:36 PDT

Perhaps somewhere along the line, I have missed how to do this, but if I
want to copy a package or multiple packages from one card to another,
how
would I do it. I understand about registration of packages into the
newton
heap, and how it will not allow a duplicate package name into the soup,
but it
will allow multiple packages of the same name if they are frozen. Does
anyone have a script or package that will freeze a package and copy it
to another store, or just copy it, and I'll move it to another store.

I want to clone a memory card for a second newton that I have to give
to my wife. How should I go about this? I don't want to have freeze
every package on the card, and then reload the package from my mac
to another default card. This will take way to much time. Does anyone
have a script or package that can accomplish this? Let me know, or
post it to the mail list or to unna if you do.

David B. Alford

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html