Re: [NTLK] Connecting to Moc

From: Gilmoure (gilmoure_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 19:21:07 PDT

I have Escale working under OSX 10.2.6 on my beige G3, using the
built in modem port. One thing that might be causing this to happen
is that before I found Escale, I went out to keyspan and installed
the drivers for their 4 port pci card, hoping that it would get OSX
to recognize the built in serial ports and let NCU/NBU work. No go
there, but shortly thereafter, I installed Escale and it's been
working fine. Maybe this can help you?

Life is short and hard, like a body building elf
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html