[NTLK] Help with installing a driver - a Proposition..

From: J. Ferguson (jdferguson_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 12:11:06 PST

Help!

Currently, I am desperate to get started on working on my Newton.
It has been sitting, unloved, for almost a year. I bought everything I need
To get started except maybe a computer to load files onto my Newton. I have
A 3com ethernet card as well as a Lucent wireless card. I am hoping to send
someone one of my memory cards as well as say, 10 bucks, to load a few files
on it. I need the drivers to use these cards on My Newton. Anyone willing to
help me out? Please email me privately..

Thank you,

J.D. Ferguson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html