Re: [NTLK] Audio In/Out Adaptor and Keyboard

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 05:48:38 PST

I do not understand the point to connect a serial keyboard internally to the
connector that is used for te SER-001. You can connect the serial keyboard
VIA the SER-001. In case you want to use the keyboard at the same time you
need a serial connection, I would rather see an option to use the second
(currently unused) serial port in the Newt that is connected to the NIC port
as well. Of course in order to make that workinmg you would need a serious
piece of software, but I think this would be the best solution.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html