Re: [NTLK] AvailWorks - Other Work suites?

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 10:48:27 PST

>From: Mark Benson <markbenson_at_mac.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] AvailWorks
>
>I am trying to get AvailWorks 3.0 for my MP130 but I can't seem to be
>able to register it using the unlocker. I have had no response from the
>registration address and support_at_pelicanware.com is a dead address.
>
>Anyone know if it is freeware yet or where I can get an unlock for it?
>Failing that can anyone tell me where I can register it?
>--
>Mark Benson

I'm curious - what's the difference between Tapworks from Avail (see David
MacNeill's 1994 rave review
http://www.pencomputing.com/Newton/NewtonNotes8.html) and AvailWorks? And
how do they compare to Apple's NewtWorks?

I'm really missing comparisons of such like apps and utils - which freezer
has what benefits, which work suites have which pros/cons, etc. - but maybe
I just plain haven't found it yet. Would make my pathetic Newbie life much
easier, though.

Cheers,

'Kasko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html