[NTLK] Help needed: Connect to PC via Dil tester

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:40:14 PST

Hi all,

I am trying to connect to a Windows 98 (or XP if that's easier) PC via
TCP/IP using Thomas Tempelmann's Dil Tester. It is supposed to work,
but doesn't. The card is ok since I am usually able to connect through
AppleTalk.
Would anybody out there who has successfully done this
be willing to work me through the process step by step? It is for a
good cause, I would like to add this to the card lending service page
if I can get it to work. If there are instructions out there in the
world wide web, I'd be thankful for an url.

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html