[NTLK] Followup on Dil Tester connection problem

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 15:44:33 PST

Hi all,

I want to thank all who have tried to help with my not being able
to connect the DIL Tester to my Windows PC. I think I am doing all
the right things, I have no clue why it does not work. I have uploaded
an illustrated story of my failure here

www.pda-soft.de/dil_tester_problem.html

Since this page has a couple of images, it might take some seconds
to load. Could you perhaps have a look at the settings shown there and
let me know if you see anything that is not as it should be?

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html