Re: [NTLK] lazy and a newbie connecting G4 to 2100

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 01:23:58 PST

On 8-nov-03, at 9:24, mjoslin_at_dial.pipex.com wrote:
> I have tried to see the card from within Classic and Panther
> What I am not sure about is will I be able to see the device on the
> TG4 desktop
> after I have configured the prefs for ethernet appletalk etc.

Don't try and find your Newt from either Panther or Classic, don't
think you'll be successful in that.
Instead fire up NCU (will open in Classic) and try to connect from your
Newt by choosing in the Dock 'Connect via: AppleTalk' and underneath
choose 'Connect to: Other Computer'
Your Newt will search for a computer running NCU and if your AppleTalk
settings are o.k. it will find it.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html