[NTLK]

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 15:33:21 PST

The chooser does work in classic with Jaguar. Appletalk can also be
turned on in osx using the network setup in System Preferences. Then
installing NCU should place any necessary extensions in the system
folder.
I use a wired network card with my 2100. I have a Beige G3 aqnd have
attempted to connect my eMate through the printer serial connection
without success.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html