Re: [NTLK] Menu items in Newton movies

From: Scotty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 07:17:12 PST

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 10:11 AM, ADyson wrote:

> Doers anybody know what the menu item in the old "Trash" Newton movie
> is
> for.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/weeno/.Movies/newtontrash.mov
>
> Export to Pearls

not sure

> Link to
> Show in AAG

these two are part of MoreInfo. the "Link To" is the power of MI, where
anything can be linked to anything. He could link that "drawing" to the
name card for his art teacher, for example.
"Show in AAG" refers to At A Glance, which is a super-overview app for
Dates, To-dos, Calls, and Notes. If you route a note to Show in AAG,
there will be a link to your note available from AAG. This link can be
linked to something else, and so on,.

> There is also an extra icon in the center of the tap bar that I can't
> make
> out

looks like K2 SMCC ?? i dont know that one either...

st

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html