Re: [NTLK] USB to serial converter question

From: Donald (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 08:37:48 PST

Sorry, I do realize you're using a PC, and the card I was referring to
in my systems I think is cross platform, but is rs422, not rs232.

The card we sell is a RS232 for PC's, since we don't sell any mac only
parts, tho it's amazing how many of the generic hardware makers either
have Mac OS X drivers, or the mac OS has drivers built in.

~Donald

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html