[NTLK] NewtChat works! (Seale Computing)

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 16:01:26 PST

    This is great! I assumed since NewtChat is by Seal Computing that the long silence from them was over. That, yes, he was still alive (something that I asked the newsgroup that no one could answer) and back in business! Yeh!!

    I've paid for the registration for NewtGlider. The payment has been received. I've written a few times for the answer to the payment.. no answer. How does he get the registration to you? I've seen some people have registered NewtChat.. how did you get your codes?

     Brian, (Seale Computing) if you are reading this, please write me back at drclu_at_swbell.net!!

     Thanks!

     Doctor Clu