Re: [NTLK] NewtChat works! (Sealie Computing)

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 14:42:58 PST

Yes, the demo works fine for me on a 2100 with Lucent WaveLAN card. It
just quits after 5 minutes. The biggest shortcoming for me is that it
doesn't work with .Mac screennames. Otherwise it's a very well done
app. Well worth the fee.
Nowhere Man
nowhereman77_at_mac.com
http://nowhereman.blogspot.com
Am I free for coffe? Ask my secretary...
http://nowhereman.hopto.org:8080

"The only place you can get really
        bad coffee in Hawaii is at Starbucks"
  Kinky Friedman (Steppin' on a Rainbow)