Re: [NTLK] USB to serial converter question

From: NewtonGuy (newtonpad_at_alltel.net)
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 12:27:02 PST

That's Odd. Most Wintel units still insist on using old outdated things
on their motherboards,

like ISA slots, Serial Ports, Floppy Drives, Parallel Ports, ETC.

It is odd your motherboard does not have a serial port on it. How old
is it, who made it?
Glad to see Wintel computers are giving up legacy technology.

On to a USB solution:

Belkin makes this one:
<
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?
Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=1999&pcount=&Product_Id=20938>
_ _ _
I am not a Windows user but I play one on TV...... :-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html