Re: [NTLK] MP 130 vs. MP 120

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 07:59:26 PST

The 130 is quite a bit faster in my understanding. I have a 2000
upgrade, a 2100, and a 120b [b has Newton OS 2.0, a has Newton OS 1.3].

I have used a 120a for extensive periods and it was fast enough for me.
What I have noticed is that the 120b is much nicer due to OS 2.0 but it
is a lot slower. The 130 has quite a bit more RAM for both system and
storage and I assume that would be the pickup.

Oh and having a backlite rules.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html