[NTLK] IrOBEX

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 16:41:58 PST

Okay, I'm stumped.

I have a Nokia 3360 cell phone with IRDA that I'm replacing with a
Motorola v60i (that will be another email). There are a few names and
numbers on the phone that are not in my 2100. So I figure, these two
talk all the time since I use my cell as a modem for my Newt, I'll just
beam the info to my Newt...

And that is as far as I got. I can beam entries from names to my
phone, but I can't figure out how to go the other way. I open I/O box
and select Receive IrOBEX (or Beam) and I send from the phone. I think
that they are talking, but eventually the phone times out.

Any thoughts of what to try? I could resort to manually entering them,
but...

Thanks for your thoughts!
Dave

"To create a new standard takes something that's not just a little bit
different. It takes something that's really new and captures people's
imaginations. Macintosh meets that standard." -Bill Gates

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html