Re: [NTLK] Serial connection to cell phone

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 17:27:31 PST

i was able to use that set up with the motorola 120c. i got the login
script and how to from a site on the web which added my photos to the
"howto". i got the v60i and was not able to use the cell phone as
modem successfully. i'd be interested in your progress and results.
please feel free to email me

martina wilson
vice pres LAnug
mwilson_at_newtonmuse.com
newton server: newtonannex.com
the cure for boredom is curiosity... there is however no cure for
curioistiy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html