[NTLK] GoFetch Shell / USRobotics / Easter Eggs

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 00:44:00 PST

Lo and behold, I was checking out Easter Egg's website again and there it
was, a USRobotics Modem Configuration. I can report it works GREAT with
GoFetch Shell Transport AND the shell server is reporting connect speeds of
33600/ARQ/V34/LAPM/V42B1S.

Wow! This is fantastic! GoFetch is working FAST & smooth. Kudo's to them
for having been there and done it.

http://www.easter-eggs.com/newton/index.html

They definately have an interesting looking product. Anybody have any first
hand experience with it?

Ron

--
Sent using GoFetch Shell Transport