Re: [NTLK] serial to cell phone-SUCCESS!

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 06:54:13 PST

i understand your excitment! i woke my partner out of a sound sleep at
12am last night to come watch me surf on my newton via cell.
go to this site: http://home.nc.rr.com/beez/mobile.html
follow the detailed instructions EXACTLY and you should connect first
time out of the gate. he did an excellant howto: my contribution
didn't load but i'll post my pics and experience to my blog in the next
couple of days. i'm a little sleepy..... i played all night on our
green friend.
martina
mwilson_at_newtonmuse.com
newt server; newtonannex.com
the cure for boredom is curiosity... there is however no cure for
curioistiy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html