Re: [NTLK] Relations

From: NewtonGuy (newtonpad_at_alltel.net)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 07:32:21 PST

I looked at the source for that page and it was made with Adobe GoLive
4. I googled Adobe GoLive 4 and found a plethora of
hits for websites titled "Welcome to Adobe GoLive 4" seems that there
are allot of people who don't change the title of their web page.
But I did fine a review of Adobe GoLive 4 dated Saturday, May 1, 1999.
This would indicate a possibility that page has not been
updated in four years.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html