Re: [NTLK] THANKS FOR IGNOREING MY QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 08:28:25 PST

Two things, according to the list archives, the last post that you made was
back in September when the thread had something to do with the Knights who
say Newt.

Secondly, when relying on the charity of strangers it is best to be on your
best behavior. (I don't know why I said that, it has nothing to do with the
current conversation, it must be a response to some of the people pushing
and shoving at Walmart last weekend)

Oh yeah, now I remember, secondly "IGNOREING" is spelled "IGNORING".

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html