[NTLK] anyone still in Taiwan??

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 07:12:38 PST

There used to be people on the list from Taiwan; you guys still around?

I'll be there for 10 days after Xmas, I'm going to a wedding. I'm not sure
of the cities we'll be at, yet. If you like, drop me an email off-line if
you are there and we could perhaps have a Newton Chat.

I've been too busy to read/post on the list much for some time now, or I'd
have an idea of who is still around.

Even if we can't meet while there, I'm still interested in emailing about
any favorite gadgets I should look for while there :)

Thanks,

Brian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html