[NTLK] Newton 2100

From: buccione_at_tiscali.it
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 03:28:07 PST

Hi all,

Owning a Newton MessagePad 2100 and being part of this fantastic
community has been exciting. Now the time has come to move on and I
really will not be able to use it anymore (work-related reasons) and I
think it would be senseless to leave my stuff lying there. If anyone is
interested in taking home the following for 350 US dollars, please
contact me via email privately if you wish to avoid unnecessary noise
on Newton Talk.

I live in Italy but shall be in S.Francisco for a meeting for a few
days between December 12 and 18. I am not interested in ebay, I just
want to hand over everything personally to the interested person.
Everything is in mint condition (and I mean it, you'll see!) but I
cannot bother with dealing with items individually, so it's a package
deal:

Newton MessagePad 2100 with original pen (and some screen protectors)
8Mb memory PCMCIA card
Farallon Ethernet PC Card with etherwave gizmo and supplemenatry direct
ethernet cable
Original Keyboard
2 originaldongles
original AC adapter plus battery pack