Re: [NTLK] ot: Vocalists (was ot: cyberdog (was: Re: Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries)

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2003 - 10:26:52 PST

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 9:27 AM, Noah Ramon <mailto:bibulb_at_earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Okay, I can guess Sarah Vaughn, Patsy Cline, Aretha Franklin, Phoebe
> Snow and Billie Holliday. But who are Oleta and Gloria?

Ahh...you guessed correctly my friend.

Gloria Estefan - Did you ever see Gloria Estefan in her "The Rhythym is
Going to Get You" video? Her hair was all wet and stringy...very sexy.

Oleta Adams - First heard her voice on Tears for Fears - Sowing the Seeds
of Love album. Incredibly soulful voice.

Ron

--
RAParker
   |\/|\