[NTLK] CEO case for Newton 2000/2100

From: Schultz, Carl D (Carl.Schultz_at_ElPaso.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 08:33:46 PDT

Hello,
  I have a CEO case that I am no longer using, in very good condition,
that I'd like to sell. I was going to put it on eBay, but figured I
should list it here first. I'd be willing to accept $20.00 plus actual
shipping costs. For information on this case see
http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/ceo-review.html
I liked it a lot, but it looked too much like a purse for me.

  Carl Schultz
  Lowell, IN
  carl"dot"schultz"at"elpaso"dot"com

This email and any files transmitted with it from the ElPaso
Corporation are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
sender.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html