[NTLK] Schlumberger Watson Newton

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 10:07:31 PDT

From: Mark Rollins <mark_at_mrollins.com>

Thanks for the bravos, Mark.

>I wonder if some of the printer drivers could be "pulled off" and posted to
>UNNA if they support printers other than PrintPack2?
>
>You could ask your family Dr. to pop in their access card to see what else
>this baby can do.

I might be able to if I was in France... but then they would probably be
very leery of letting their card out of their grasp.

I have inquired about 'test' cards that are available for developers, but I
am betting that I would have to be a 'licenced developer' duly authorized
and having the appropriate blah blah blah

>Also love the box you used to prop up the unit for some of the photos,
altho
>I'd have suggested one of the other flavors...

Yuck. That's what I have to say about the other flavors. Yuck. Sorry. ;-)

Ohhhh - I forgot to add to the webpage that the Watson is black. No green.
no black. oh hell.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html