[NTLK] MP2100, 2000, 120 for sale in Toronto

From: harmony_at_the-wire.com
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 13:50:22 PDT

Hello folks,
Sad as I am to see it go, there is a need for me to part with my
little green friends.
It would be great if they could stay here in the T.O.community, but
I'll ship anywhere in North America. Shipping would add some to the
cost. If you're interested, let me know asap, as I'll have to list on
ebay in a few days.

-1 Newton MP2100 with all panels, doors etc., bright backlight, no
screen scratches, no case scuffs
-1 SER-001, installed and working for the last 6 months
-1 Newton keyboard
-1 Stylus (original)
-1 Newton all Leather carrying case with Newton Logo
-1 Rechargeable battery, holds charge very well
-1 9W Power adapter
-2 Memory slot blanks
-1 Interconnect cable (PC)
-1 Interconnect cable (Mac)
-1 Print Pack cable
-Various Manuals
CD$300
==
-1 Newton MP2000, no screen door. Good backlight, no screen
scratches, no case scuffs
-1 Stylus
-1 battery holder
-1 7W power adapter
-1 Newton interconnect dongle
-1 Interconnect cable (PC)
-1 Interconnect cable (Mac)
-Various Manuals
CD$140
==
-1 Newton MP120
-1 Stylus (original)
-1 Rechargeable battery (original- non working))
-1 memory card blank
-1 Message Pad Charging Station (original)
-1 Newton all Leather carrying case with Newton Logo.
-1 Apple Newton Message Pad Handbook
CD$150
==
Software
-5 NCU installer disks for Windows.
-3 NCU installer disks for Mac.
-2 Backup Disks for Windows
-2 Backup Disks for Mac
-2 Backup Utility Disks for Windows
-2 Backup Utility Disks for Mac
- Newt Tools for Newton OS 1.3 & 2.x (Mac)
-QuickFigure Works v1.0 (Mac)
-QuickFigure Pro v3.0.1 (Mac)
-Notion v1.5.1 (Mac)
-Out of Pocket (Mac)
Email me and we can set a reasonable price

Dale.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html