Re: [NTLK] Tungsten T3

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 06:43:09 PDT

Luiz,

Where did you get the 4.8 inch screen size? Palm types are notorious for
talking about resolution only, leaving the actual screen size to personal
discovery - it's almost like they can't even imagine having more space to
work in.

It looks to me like the actual diagonal measure is closer to 4.7 - vs the
Newton 6.0. That's roughly 1/2 the total screen area of the MP2000. The
interesting thing is that it's probably easier to read, even though it's
packed the same number of pixels into half the space. (Actually if you count
the RED, GREEN and BLUE pixels, it's more like 3x the information as a
Newton MP2000)

Interesting.... has anyone tried one yet?