Re: [NTLK] Best Mail Client for .Mac

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 05:34:05 PDT

On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 12:55 AM, David M. Ensteness wrote:

> I guess I am just full of questions lately. I used to use Simple Mail
> and found that to be kinda a let down, I never had much luck viewing
> mail from my IMAP accounts on it but that might have been my fault for
> keeping an inbox WAY too full.

Simple mail works fine for me on .mac and IMAP. It dies not display all
the messages if the box is full but I just read what I have and delete
and then receive again. I suppose that is not the best solution but I
was so happy I could receive email on my eMate with a wireless
connection that I wasn't going to complain. But a more robust email
solution would be nice.

Jim S.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html