Re: [NTLK] Arranging lines in Notes

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 01:08:27 PDT

Michael Detlefsen wrote:
> These notes have become very fragmented, i.e., when I add a line
> to one of the sections, it scoots stuff down under the following lines,
> and then I have to highlight the following notes and move them down
> manually.
> Anyone know of a way to get all this stuff in sync again so I can add
> things without having to go through this?

You can try Paperlines of Standalone.com but not sure that it does at
after the fact.
Info on <http://www.standalone.com/MessagePad/PaperLines/content.html>
Download on <http://www.standalone.com/newtonos/index.shtml>

Otherwise it can be done manually by selecting each text block and
moving them up until the 'lock on' to the previous text block (you'll
see the cursor appearing when it does)
Might be a long job in your case though...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html