Re: [NTLK] A Newton Replacement: facts

From: Miro (miroc_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 06:49:55 PDT

On Sunday, October 5, 2003, at 04:40 AM, Pascal Massün wrote:

> Ed and all,
>
> We all love our Newton, that's for sure. We keep telling ourselfs all
> the
> new stuff doesn't compare, doesn't match, doesn't ... to our Newton.
> Question is though, isn't this getting to a more emotional thing ?

I'd agree on this. I love my Newt, and I'll keep it for good, no matter
what,
but I definitely find myself using it less, and less, and less.... It
is the world
around us that's getting bigger, faster, fancier, and is bringing
different,
higher demands on things...
Funny, I never looked for another PDA, never owned another one -
other than one little Palm 105 which I've got as a gift and gave away.
First, a little white iBook, and now a little PowerBook G4, became the
center
of my personal computing life. Who knows, maybe that's because I was so
attached to my Duo 2300, and - after that - PowerBook 2400...

Best, Miro

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html