Re: [NTLK] Newton speed-ups

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 23:51:20 PDT

>Stephanie and I wrote some detailed instructions on this.
>I forget Stephanie's site (I have it saved on another computer)

Cheers All,

Stephanie's page is here http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/index.html .

I positively *love* her Blinky Light(TM) hack. There should be more Blinky
Lights(TM) on Newtons(TM)!

BTW, I see most such hacks being described for MP2xk, none for MP1x0. How
about overclocking, or much more importantly Line Out and Headphone Out for
those boxes? Or MP 1x0 Blinky Lights(TM)?
Anybody ever done any of this? Where's it documented?

Greetings,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html