Re: [NTLK] HELP! NewtSync frustration

From: gooddogcomics_at_mac.com
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 05:27:08 PDT

Thank you, that helps.
What I'm trying to do is this:

Installation
Once you download ToDoSync, you should have a folder with three items
in it. One of those should be called ToDoSync.bundle. In order for
NewtSync to find our plugin, it needs to be in ~/Library/Application
Support/nSync/Plug-ins. You may have to create that folder. Be sure you
get the spelling exactly right. Then just drag ToDoSync.bundle into
that magical folder and you're all set to go.

When I go to /Library/ApplicationSupport/nSync/Plug-ins there's
nothing there. I thought I must've not installed something.

WAIT!!! For all the world to see, I'm a complete moron!

You may have to create that folder.

AHA!!! <sinister laughter ensues)

"I'll be back"

Thanks.