Re: [NTLK] Newton sell off

From: Chuck Daghlian (chuck_at_daghlian.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 10:01:44 PDT

I live in Vermont and think that you had all better stop with Vermont
jokes. When
Howard Dean gets elected president, then you'll all wish you had
shown a bit more
respect. Also, rather than Vermont joining Canada, how about if
Quebec joins us?

On a Newton note, go Dave Humphreys! I want an eMate upgrade.

Chuck Daghlian