Re: [NTLK] [OT] Newton sell off

From: Andrei Chichak (acpmiedm_at_telusplanet.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 13:34:44 PDT

>Incidentally, I've never had a Ben & Jerry's, but coincidentally I just read
>in this morning's paper that Ben & Jerry's is planning to open up 100
>Canadian locations, so soon I will see what all the fuss is about.

New York Super Fudge Chunk, that's what the fuss is about.

I was at the 1993 WWDC to find out about the Newton. I ended up talking to
Maurice Sharp of Apple Pie Developer Technical Support (who incidentally is
from Calgary) and asked him about living in California vs. Canada and what
one should experience while stateside, he said "Ben and Jerry's" New York
Super Fudge Chunk.

Andrei

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html