[NTLK] [OT] reverse technology

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 15:08:29 PDT

You know. I see things like this and it saddens me:
http://www.ExIdeas.com
This is exactly what I mean when I say that nobody is
willing to think beyond the standard. Here is yet
another keyboard configuration. I applaud the thought
and design that went into this, but I am saddened that
this ammount of effort went into yet another keyboard
implementation!
Had the same thought and consideration (3 years of
study and research by no fewer than 2 seperate
universities and this particular company) who knows
what kind of input device would have been developed!
When I see things like this masquerading as
innovation, it sometimes makes me feel that technology
has let me down...
When I think of innovative technology, I want
something that I would have never thought of.
Something like this:
http://www.io2technology.com/
Now, if this ever makes it, it will be unbelievable!
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100