Re: [NTLK] Newton sell off

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 19:47:11 PDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 10/6/03 10:40 PM, the entity
known as Grant Hutchinson transmitted the following from grant_at_splorp.com:

>> Somewhere between Alberta and Manitoba ?
>>
>> We call it Saskatchewan.
>
> Actually, we call it flat.

One of those places where the only curve in the road is the curvature of the
earth and the sign just said "Middle of nowhere - 50 km" and it was pointed
back the way you came??

- Eric.

I'm always forgetting that I have short term memory loss...
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html