Re: [NTLK] IR Modem with Nokia 6200?

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 18:51:02 PDT

I can say that the Nokia 3360 that I have works just fine as an IRDA
modem thanks to Neo and Nitro! It is a 14.4 connection but the
convenience is worth it! It took me a while to write a connection
script since I know nothing about that stuff, but it has been great to
see the looks on peoples faces when I check email, or use Hemlock to
find some information.

Now if only my powerbook could do this, but my hardware isn't supported
on OS X... Newton wins another challenge!

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html