Re: [NTLK] Laser-guided typing! (Was: Re: [OT] reverse technology)

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 12:40:29 PDT

> But it's still a keyboard...using "technology" that is
> almost 300 years old!

On our beloved Newtons, we scribble our text on a paperlike surface.
That *technology* has been used for thousands of years. Instead trying
to think of what we are going to use in the future, see what works
today, and how people use technology. Why do we need yet another input
device to enter text into our funny boxes, when what we have is as good
as it gets?

Just a couple of $0.1s

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html