Re: [NTLK] Dead MP130

From: Brian Parker (bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 16:47:57 PDT

I have heard of this before... Theres something funky with the power
management, if something sucks up too much power at the start then the
Newton will shut down. Sometimes a program can use too much power.
Try taking out all cards, maybe booting without extension (i think by
holding the pen on the left side when you use power switch, someone
else can confirm it).

Brian Parker
Sealie Computing
bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com