Re: [NTLK] eMate discharges batteries quickly

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 08:57:24 PDT

Hi Rolf

I get about 5 or 6 hours use with the backlight on and feel satisfied
with that. It more than gets me through the day and then I recharge.
When not in use it seems to hold some charge for at least 2 weeks, I
haven't actually tested how long they will last.

If your batteries are discharging in two days of storage you have a
problem. Two days of use, how many hours?

One thing that I have heard others talk about is having the IR set for
auto receive. open in/out check beam preferences if auto receive is
on, turn it off.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html