Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 06:46:31 PDT

> In a nutshell, the question is: exchange files with
> cameras and laptops or increase speed significantly.
>
> Both changes are planned. The question is: what shall I
> do first?

Paul, thank you!

My vote is for significant speed, then laptop / camera
convenience.

I've wired a few Euros to you through PayPal for your
efforts.

I challenge list members to send even a *small* amount in
Paul's direction. Please take up the challenge if you're
able. Many list members each sending token amounts adds up
quickly and is one of the best ways to show support and
encourage continued development. I think we saw that in
the philz effort that Woody was managing.

Doug Parker

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html