Re: [NTLK] backing up to cards.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:12:53 PDT

There is no built in way to back up a card to another
card. Although, there is an application that you can
get that will do this for you.
SBM utilities:
http://www.sbm.nu/englisch/newton/sbmutils/index.htm
will do what you want. But you will have to pay your
shareware fee!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- hamish <hamish_at_snowy.net.au> wrote:
> (I hope there is an easy answer to this), I want to
> back up everything
> on the newt (2100) to a second card. When I do a
> back up to the second
> card, all it seems to back up at the moment is the
> internal stuff, it
> ignores packages on the first card. I can move
> pakages to internal,
> which helps, as they then get backed up. Is there a
> pkg to do this, or
> am I missing something obvious.
> Hamish

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100