Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 14:48:17 PDT

Hi I have only been mostly a silent member of the list for the last 6
months... If I could interject one question and comment. First how
secure is the data on this type of storage? Security for me is
everything and with this comes backup so if that means that you need
FAT to provide convenience for backup then we should go for that.
Then we the list could ask M. Paul Guyot to provide the other tools.

In passing. My biggest dream though is a NEW SCREEN with as good a
resolution as a Sony clie black and white gray scale screen.

ray
P.S. keep up the good work.

On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 02:04 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> Paul Guyot wrote:
>> In a nutshell, the question is: exchange files with cameras and
>> laptops or increase speed significantly.
>> Both changes are planned. The question is: what shall I do first?
>
> ray
R.Arseneau
caretech_at_rogers.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html