Re: [NTLK] OS X to 7100 to Newton

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 00:52:36 PDT

Mark Benson wrote:
>> BTW, DON'T get a Belkin, AFAIR nobody on the list got them to work
>> under OSX, Keyspan is the better choice.
> Keyspan adapters list at nearly 100GBP. I ain't paying dat! If you can
> find a UK vendor who sells em for the same as the Belkin adapters I'd
> like to know!

Very simple answer. Stop buying those kind of thing in the UK. Because,
yes, they're all overpriced.
Start using the power of the internet and Google and buy either on the
continent or in the U.S.

In case you find a great deal in the U.S. of a party that only ships
within the U.S. you can always ask Mark Ross of NuShield
<http://www.nushield.net/> to send it over for you, he provides this
great service for list members free of charge.
BTW, check out his screen protectors as well, I think they are the best
and this view is shared with quite a few on this list...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html