Re: [NTLK] TCP/IP on Newton?

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 00:10:14 PDT

I am really not sure about that, because if I am not totally wrong I failed
printing to te network printer from the Mac (because I did not had the new
desktop printer software) BUT I managed to print from my Newt to the very
same printer.
And then AFTER I found out that I can activate the AppleTalk/EtherTalk
interface on the printer itself.

Cheers
Jopannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html