[NTLK] eMates FS

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 16:26:59 PDT

I recently purchased a small group of eMates on eBay and have 5 fully
functional units for sale. One is ready to sell now with lubricated
lid spring plus washers and rebuilt 1800 mAh battery pack. Screen in
almost perfect condition and case in good condition. I would like $105
plus shipping for it. Two others like it will soon be ready. Two
others in similar condition but with good original batteries for $90
each plus shipping. Sorry I don't have power adapters but J&K sales
does.
Shipping will be actual cost.
You can get them cheaper on ebay but these have preventive maintenance
already done.
Contact me off list if You are interested.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html