Re: [NTLK] how to use Escale nightly builds?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 06:12:46 PDT

Aux environs du 22/10/03 à 14:46 -0500, sous le titre "[NTLK] how to
use Escale nightly builds?", Nathan Turnage prit sa plus belle plume
pour écrire les mots suivants:
>Can anyone tell me how to use the nightly builds of Escale? All I see
>when I download the .tgz files is a myriad of folder buried in folders,
>and "CNS" folders everywhere.

CVS. These are information to update only the bits of the source code
that changed since the archive was created.

The builds are here:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/celebrimbor/

Check that the latest build was correct by looking here:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/celebrimbor/20031015043000.html

The build was correct if everything was green. (it is the case for that one).

Then, download the latest tarball here:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/nightlies/celebrimbor/20031015043000.tgz

Unarchive it. StuffIt Expander will (normally) do it properly.

Escale is currently only built (at night) with Project Builder. So
open the folder called PB. You'll find Escale and Escale Debug there
(as well as the frameworks, these are for developers only).

You'll find the latest version of the documentation in the Doc folder.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/